zaterdag 29 november 2008

01-07-2006 OUR WEDDING DAY

It was exactly 15 years ago when Erwin and I kissed for the very first time, since then alot has happend. studies, our first house, our first son was born in 2001, Wessel and Sven in 2003.
I started my own company, erwin grew in his work. After almost 3 years we decided to quit with the company, and so a turbulent period was closed. Erwin suprised me when he asked me to marry him. It was a beautifull day that we shared with all our loved ones but most important with our two precious boys. The wether was just beautifull, 32 degrees, and the location great.
We invited 40 close friends and family with their children (20 in total) and had a reception in the late afternoon where we had 230 people. My dad gave me away in church and the boys brought the wedding rings, a day to never forget!

Geen opmerkingen: